Request to change payment collection method form (CS1979)

Use this form if you are the receiving parent and you already have a registered Child Support case with us and you want to change your collection method.


If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 9 April 2018