Claim and notes for Child Care Benefit for registered care form (FA018)

Use this form to claim Child Care Benefit for registered care if your child was attending registered child care.

Your provider must have applied to be a Registered Carer before 2 July 2018. If they didn’t, we won’t be able to pay you for care they provided before this date. If you’re unsure, please speak to your provider.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 13 March 2019

Was this page useful?
Why not?

Thank you for your feedback.