International forms

Specific forms you need to complete if you want to claim a Centrelink payment or apply for a Child Support assessment while you are living outside Australia.

Centrelink claim forms

Australia has formal social security agreements with some countries that allow you to claim a Centrelink payment while you are living in an agreement country. Claims for Australian Centrelink payments cannot be submitted if you live in a non-agreement country.

To ensure that you are paid from the earliest possible date, call our international phone numbers to register your intent to claim. If you cannot call us yourself, someone else can call us to register your intent to claim on your behalf.

Then download, complete and return the relevant claim form to Centrelink or your local pension fund or social security office.

Child Support

If you live outside Australia, excluding New Zealand and have a child support assessment you should download and complete the International application for an Australian child support assessment form (CS1665).

Different rules apply for child support if you’re living in New Zealand. There are specific child support between Australia and New Zealand. Contact New Zealand Inland Revenue via their website for more information.

For assistance, please call Child Support on our international phone numbers.

Page last updated: 27 August 2017