Compensation and damages form (MOD C)

Use this form to let us know about compensation you’ve already received, you’re getting now, or you’re about to get.

Complete and return your form

  1. Open the Compensation and damages form, fill it in, print and sign it.
  2. Submit your form and supporting documents. The easiest way to do this is to upload them online using either:

Read about how to submit your documents online.

If you can't upload your form and supporting documents you can submit them at a service centre or by post.

This PDF is fillable. Download this form and complete it on your device, or print it and complete it by hand.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 14 March 2019

Was this page useful?
Why not?

Thank you for your feedback.