Parent or Guardian details - for the BASE tax year and CURRENT tax year for dependent Youth Allowance or ABSTUDY customers form (MOD JY)

Use this form to provide income details of a parent or guardian if you are a dependent claiming or receiving Youth Allowance or ABSTUDY.

This form should be completed by the parent or guardian of the person claiming or receiving Youth Allowance or ABSTUDY.

You can submit this form and any supporting documents using your Centrelink online account through myGov. Read more about submitting your documents online.


If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 1 July 2018