Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Medicare enrolment and amendment form (MS018)
Use this form to enrol in Medicare or update your details if you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
If you are already enrolled in Medicare you can use this form to:
- provide Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander origin details
- add another person to your Medicare card
- request a duplicate or replacement Medicare card
- change your name or address details,or
- register for the Medicare Safety Net
If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.
Page last updated: 13 February 2019