Disaster Health Care Assistance Scheme claim form (MS035)
Use this form to claim out of pocket health care expenses associated with an adverse event under the Disaster Health Care Assistance Scheme.
Adverse events include:
- 2002 Bali – Bombings in Bali on 12 October 2002
- 2004 Tsunami – Indian Ocean tsunami on 26 December 2004
- 2005 London – Bombings in London on 7 July 2005
- 2005 Bali – Bombings in Bali on 1 October 2005
- 2006 Dahab, Egypt – Bombing in Dahab, Egypt on 24 April 2006.
If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.
Page last updated: 14 September 2018