Request for Ophthalmologist or Optometrist Report form (SA013)

Use this form if you are claiming Age Pension or Disability Support Pension on the basis of permanent blindness.

An ophthalmologist or optometrist must complete this form.


If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 14 March 2019