Carer Payment - Income and assets details - person 16 years or over form (SA304(A))

Use this form to tell us about your and your partner’s income and assets if you are aged 16 years or older and being cared for.

This form should be completed by the person being cared for or their nominee.

It is needed to make sure that the person providing care for you is paid, or continues to be paid.

If you use assistive technology because of a disability or impairment we provide help for assistive technology users of forms.

Page last updated: 9 April 2018