Carer Payment - Income and assets details - child under 16 years form (SA304(C))

Use this form to tell us about your and your partner’s income and assets if you’re the parent or legal guardian caring for a child under the age of 16.

This form should be completed by the:

  • parent or legal guardian caring for the child or children being, if they live with you, or
  • carer of the child, if the child does not live with their parent or legal guardian

It is needed to make sure that the person providing care for the child under the age of 16 is paid, or continues to be paid.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 13 February 2019

Was this page useful?
Why not?

Thank you for your feedback.