Review of eligibility for Carer Payment and/or Carer Allowance – Caring for a person 16 years or over form (SA432)

Use this form if you cannot complete the Child to Adult Transfer online to tell us about the level of care you personally provide for a person who is turning 16 years.

A health professional currently treating the child must also complete the Carer Payment and/or Carer Allowance Medical Report - For a person - 16 years or over form as part of a child to adult care receiver transfer request.

This PDF is fillable. Download this form and complete it on your device, or print it and complete it by hand.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 13 February 2019

Was this page useful?
Why not?

Thank you for your feedback.