Home Care Package Calculation of your cost of care form (SA456)

Use this form to give us your income details. Only complete this form if you don’t get a means tested income support payment from us.

We’ll use these details to assess how much you need to pay for a Home Care Package.

If you get a means tested income support payment from us, we’ll already have your income details. You don’t need to give them to us again. Please make sure your details are up to date.

To update your details use your Centrelink online account through myGov or call Centrelink or DVA.

You can also give us your details using our simple and easy digital Aged Care Calculation of your cost of care form (SA486).

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 26 August 2019