Residential Aged Care Calculation of your cost of care form (SA457)

Use this form to give us your financial and property details. Only complete this form if you own your home and don’t get a means tested income support payment from us.

We’ll use these details to assess how much you need to pay for residential aged care.

If we already have your income information, you only need to tell us your asset details. You can do this by filling in the Residential Aged Care Property details for Centrelink and DVA customers (SA485).

We'll already have your income information if you get means tested income support payment.

To update your existing income and assets details use your Centrelink online account through myGov or call Centrelink or DVA.

You can also give us your details using our simple and easy digital Aged Care Calculation of your cost of care form (SA486).

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 29 August 2019