Claim for Disability Support Pension form (SA466)

Use this form to claim for Disability Support Pension.

Read more about claiming Disability Support Pension to ensure this is the right form for you.

You should read the information you need to know about your claim for Disability Support Pension before you start your claim.

You will also need these forms:

If you use assistive technology because of a disability or impairment we provide help for assistive technology users of forms.

Page last updated: 27 August 2017