Information you need to know about your claim for Sickness Allowance form (SA468)

Use this form to claim for Sickness Allowance if you can’t work or study temporarily due to disability, illness or injury and you have work or study to return to.

You must be aged 22 years or older but less than age pension age. Before starting your claim, read more about claiming Sickness Allowance.

You also need to complete an Income and Assets form.

Submit your claim online using your Centrelink online account through myGov.

If you use assistive technology because of a disability or impairment we provide help for assistive technology users of forms.

Page last updated: 27 August 2017