Verification of Relationship Status form (SC321)

Use this form to ask someone you know to verify your relationship status if you’re single with a dependent child and receive Parenting Payment or Newstart.

Both you and the person you ask to verify your relationship details must complete this form.

This PDF is fillable. Download this form and complete it on your device, or print it and complete it by hand.

If you use assistive technology because of a disability or impairment we provide help for assistive technology users of forms.

Page last updated: 15 January 2018