Use this form to make a Freedom of Information request to access documents we hold, including documents about you.
You can also use this form to change or add information about you if it is incomplete, out of date, incorrect or misleading.
Providing the following information in your FOI request, where applicable, may help us respond to your request:
- the time period of the documents you’re requesting - such as the date, year or date range
- debt related documents, including reference number
- relevant medical documents
- your Medical Benefit Scheme (MBS) history
- your Pharmaceutical Benefit Scheme (PBS) history
- letters of assessment
- documents showing contact with us
- any additional information that may help us identify the documents you’re requesting
You also need to give us identification numbers, such as:
- Centrelink Customer Reference Number (CRN)
- Medicare Card Number
- Child Support ID