Please send my payment to an institution - Group Payment form (SS270)

Use this form if you are living in an institution such as a nursing home, hospital or hostel and you want to have your pension paid to that institution.

If you do this, the institution is responsible for deducting their fees from your pension and giving you the balance.


If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

This information was printed Sunday 26 May 2019 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.

Page last updated: 13 March 2019