Relationship details form (SS284)

Use this form to provide us details of your living arrangements so we can assess whether you should be paid as a single person or as a member of a couple.


If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 13 March 2019