Application for Organisations to receive DHS publications form (SS295)

Use this form to request bulk amounts of printed Centrelink publications that are of interest to your community group, business or organisation.

You can also use this form to update your address details and to change the types and number of Centrelink publications you would like to regularly receive.

Alternatively, you canrequest copies of our publications by visiting a service centre or by calling us on your main services and payments phone number.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 3 June 2019

Was this page useful?
Why not?

Thank you for your feedback.