Claim for Widow Allowance form (SU016)

Use this form to claim Widow Allowance if you were born on or before 1 July 1955, have no recent workforce experience and have become widowed, divorced or separated since turning 40.


If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 9 April 2018