Profit and Loss Statement form (SU580)

Use this form if you are a sole trader, subcontractor or a partner in a partnership that has started new employment or a new business.

You should also use this form if your level of business activity or income from self-employment has changed.

You will need to complete a Business details form if you have not told Centrelink about this business before.

This PDF is fillable. Download this form and complete it on your device, or print it and complete it by hand.

If you use assistive technology because of a disability or impairment we provide help for assistive technology users of forms.

Page last updated: 5 March 2018