Claim for Crisis Payment - Humanitarian Entrants form (SU622)

Use this form if you are claiming Crisis Payment because you have recently arrived in Australia for the first time and have an offshore humanitarian visa.

This applies to offshore humanitarian visas subclass 200 - 204.


If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

This information was printed Saturday 25 May 2019 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.

Page last updated: 13 March 2019