Unreasonable to live at home statement by parents or guardians form (SY016)

Use this form if your child has applied as an independent person for Youth Allowance or ABSTUDY under the unreasonable to live at home guidelines.


If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 13 February 2019