Assistance for Isolated Children (AIC) - Application for Short Term Boarding Allowance form (SY068)

Use this form to claim a further period of boarding after claiming the first period of boarding on the Claim for Assistance for Isolated Children form (SY040).


If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

This information was printed Tuesday 21 May 2019 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.

Page last updated: 13 March 2019