Information in your language

العربية / Arabic

We provide information in your language to help you learn more about our payments and services.

نحن نوفر معلومات بلغتك لمساعدتك على معرفة المزيد عن الدفعات والخدمات التي نقدمها.

إذا كنت تستخدم تقنیة مساعِدة ولا یمكنك الوصول إلى معلوماتنا المترجمة، فیمكنك الاتصال بنا بلغتك .

If you are using assistive technology and cannot access our translated information, you can contact us in your language.

We have translated international forms you can use if you live outside Australia. You can use these forms to claim a Centrelink payment. You can also use them to apply for a child support assessment.



Separated parents

Job seekers

Older Australians

Your health

People with disability

Students and trainees

Migrants, refugees and visitors


Rural and remote Australians

Indigenous Australians

Help in an emergency