Information in your language

日本語 / Japanese


We provide translated written information, audio and video to help you learn more about our payments and services.



翻訳支援ツールを使用していたり、翻訳された情報にアクセスできない場合は、多言語電話サービス にご連絡ください。.

オーストラリア国外に住んでいる方 のために海外居住者用フォームを翻 訳しました。これらのフォームを使 用して、Centrelink の手当を請求す ることができます。また、child    support 評価の申請にも利用できます。

If you are using assistive technology and cannot access our translated information please contact our multilingual phone service.

We have translated international forms you can use if you live outside Australia. You can use these forms to claim a Centrelink payment. You can also use them to apply for a child support assessment.