Information in your language

македонски / Macedonian

We provide information in your language to help you learn more about our payments and services.

Можеме да ви понудиме информации на вашиот јазик за да ви помогнеме да дознаете повеќе за нашите исплати и услуги

Ако користите помошна технологија за комуницирање и не можете да дојдете до нашите преведени информации, може да стапите во контакт со нас на вашиот јазик.

Имаме преведени меѓународни формулари кои може да ги користите ако живеете надвор од Австралија. Овие формулари може да ги користите за да побарате исплата од Centrelink. Можете исто така да ги користите за да поднесете барање за проценка на child support.

If you are using assistive technology and cannot access our translated information, you can contact us in your language.

We have translated international forms you can use if you live outside Australia. You can use these forms to claim a Centrelink payment. You can also use them to apply for a child support assessment.



Separated parents

Job seekers

Older Australians

Your health

People with disability

Students and trainees

Migrants, refugees and visitors


Rural and remote Australians

Indigenous Australians

Help in an emergency