New to Australia - Looking for work
This video talks about Newstart Allowance, a Centrelink payment that the Department of Human Services provides to people who are looking for work. It also explains the types of obligations that people who get the payment must meet, in order to keep receiving their payment while they look for work.
- العربية / Arabic - New to Australia - Looking for work (Transcript)
- ျမန္မာ / Burmese - သစေၾတးလ်တြင္ လူသစ္ - အလုပ္အကုိင္ ရွာေဖြျခင္း (Transcript)
- Laiholh (Hakha) / Chin (Haka) - Australia ah Mithar - Rian kawl (Transcript)
- 简体中文 / Chinese - 《初到澳大利亚-找工作》（华语） (Transcript)
- 简体中文 / Chinese - 《初到澳大利亚-找工作》（粤语） (Transcript)
- هزاره گی / Hazaragi - New to Australia - Looking for work (Transcript)
- فارسی / Persian (Farsi) - New to Australia - Looking for work (Transcript)
- Español / Spanish - Nuevo en Australia: Medicare Card y Health Care Card (Transcript)
- Türkçe / Turkish - Avustralya’ya Yeni Gelenler - İş aramak (Transcript)
- Tiếng Việt / Vietnamese - Mới Sinh sống tại Úc - Tìm việc làm (Transcript)
Read more about Residence rules for Newstart Allowance for information in English.
Page last updated: 31 May 2019