Residence requirements for family payments

Holders of partner provisional or interdependency visas may receive the following payments Family Tax Benefit, Parental Leave Pay or Dad and Partner Pay, or Double Orphan Pension if they are temporarily outside Australia for an approved reason.

Read more about Payments for families for information in English.

Page last updated: 4 April 2019