The main income support payment while you’re unemployed and looking for work.
- at least 22 but under age pension age
- looking for paid work
- under the income and assets test limits
- prepared to meet mutual obligation requirements
Financial help if you’re 24 or younger and studying, an Australian Apprentice, looking for work or sick.
- 16 to 21 and looking for full time work, or
- 18 to 24 and studying full time, or
- 16 to 24 and a full time Australian Apprentice, or
- 16 to 17 and independent or needing to live away from home to study
The main income support payment while you’re a young child’s main carer.
- have income under the limits
- meet principal carer rules and care for a child under 8 if you’re single or under 6 if you’re partnered
- meet residence rules
- can’t claim before the birth of a child
Use myGov sign in details for the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
You can also set up your myGov PIN for easy and secure access.
Need help with Centrelink online? Try our online guides
Online guides give you step by step instructions on how to use your Centrelink online account.
New look Rent Certificate is now pre-filled with your details
If you update your address or accommodation details we may send you a new look Rent Certificate.
Public holiday closure, reporting and payment arrangements
We will be closed for the Easter public holidays and we want to help you plan so you still get paid.
Help dealing with drug and alcohol misuse and looking for work
From 1 January 2018, there’ll be a change to help support people with drug or alcohol issues, so they can find work.
Complete our people with disability communication survey
Have your say and help us make sure we’re supporting your information needs.