Appoint a nominee to help you do business with us

14 November 2018

Do you need help to claim Disability Support Pension? A nominee can help you.

You can appoint a nominee to help you deal with us on your behalf . A nominee can help you submit a claim, and may be able to do it on your behalf.

 A nominee can also:

  • help you get medical evidence for your Disability Support Pension claim
  • support you if you need to have an assessment
  • check if you can get other payments and services from us.

You can choose a person or an organisation to be your nominee.

Your nominee needs to have a Centrelink online account to act on your behalf. If they don’t already have one, they can register for one through myGov.

Next steps

The easiest way to appoint a nominee is to follow the steps in our add a nominee online guide.

You can read more about someone to deal with us on your behalf.

If you need more help, you can ask questions on our Human Services Facebook page or Twitter @HumanservicesAU

Page last updated: 14 November 2018