Are you eligible for a concession card and ready to claim?

14 November 2018

You can get your nominee to help, or claim online yourself.

If you have a nominee who’s an individual and not an organisation, they can submit and access your claim online.

They’ll need to have a Centrelink online account through myGov first. Then they’ll be able to switch between their account and yours.

If you prefer, you can submit an online claim yourself. Just follow our steps on how to claim a payment.

You can also start a claim using your Centrelink online account through myGov. You can then finish it later in the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app as long as you:

  • reach Next steps and complete the declaration
  • save and sign out before you upload documents, book an appointment or submit your claim
  • submit it within 13 weeks.

Our Digital Assistant, Oliver, will be available to help you submit your claim and upload documents. Oliver can also help you update your appointments in your Centrelink online account.

Next steps

If you want to add a nominee, follow our adding a nominee online guide.

You can ask questions on our Human Services Facebook page or Twitter.

Read more individuals news. Subscribe and we’ll send you regular news highlights.

Page last updated: 14 November 2018