Do we have your most up to date details?

4 January 2018

If you pay or receive child support, you need to let us know if things change.

You need to tell us if you change your:

  • address
  • phone number
  • email address, or
  • bank details

It’s also important to tell us about any other changes of circumstances that affect your child support.

You can let us know about most changes online with:

If you get a Centrelink payment, you’ll also need to update any changes to your circumstances.

Read more news for separated parents.

Page last updated: 4 January 2018