Do you get Youth Allowance as a job seeker?

29 October 2018

Don’t forget to give us your parental income details if we’ve asked for them.

If we stopped your payment because we’re waiting on these details, you can still get it restored.

You can restore your payment by giving us your parental income details before 31 December.

The easiest way to give us this information is to get you parents or guardians to do it online.

They can do this using:

  • their Centrelink online account through myGov, or

They’ll need the One Time Access Code in your letter.

If you’ve lost your letter, don’t worry. You can see your Centrelink letters online using:

If we didn’t send you a letter, you don’t need to do anything.

Next steps

Do the parental income test reassessment by 31 December.

If you have questions, ask us on our Student Update Facebook page or tweet us @studentupdateAU

Read more news for job seekers. Subscribe and we’ll send you regular news highlights.

Page last updated: 29 October 2018