Doing your Child Support business online is quick and easy
20 August 2019
Access your Child Support online account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at a time that suits you.
Using your Child Support online account is secure and convenient. It also means you don’t have to call us.
What you can do online
You can complete the following tasks online from start to finish:
- update your contact details, including your name
- update your bank account details
- extend child support for a child who turns 18 before their last day of school
- declare income for a previous financial year
- upload documents
- make payments.
You can also:
- tell us about a change in care of a child
- view your account activity history and current assessment details
- view payments made or received
- view overdue amounts
- view your payment history
- update your current or previous financial year income
- add a child or a new dependent child to an assessment.
Find out more about Child Support online accounts.
This will make it easier for you to access child support services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This Stay Smart Online Week, take control of your online identity.
Page last updated: 30 August 2019