You can still do your Centrelink business online. We've simply changed how your online account looks.
You can now:
- use the menu or the search area to find what you’re looking for
- get reminders to do tasks
You can still:
- Report your income
- Apply for, or repay, an Advance Payment
- Request a document
- Upload documents
Get familiar with the new design and layout and do any outstanding tasks.
Sign up to myGov and link your Centrelink online account if you haven’t already done so. Sign in to myGov and select Services.
You can also read more about:
- our online guides to link your online accounts
- changes to the Centrelink online account home page