Get dependent Youth Allowance as a job seeker?

1 November 2017

Your parents or guardians can still update their income details if your payment stopped.

Your parents or guardians needed to update their income details if you got a letter from us requesting this information.

They can update their details using the Advise Parental Income service and the One Time Access Code in the letter. If you lost the letter, they can update their details in their Centrelink online account through myGov.

We’ll restore your payment if they update their income details by 31 December.

Your parents or guardians don’t need to do anything if you didn’t get a letter.

Next steps

Read more about the parental income test reassessment.

Connect with us on social media.

Read more job seekers news.

Page last updated: 1 November 2017