Immunisations are a simple, safe and effective way of protecting against harmful diseases.
The Department of Health is running a Get the Facts campaign to help you understand immunisation and why it’s important.
You can get the facts about:
- what immunisation is and how it works
- vaccine safety
- why you should immunise your child
- how to immunise your child
- the National Immunisation Program Schedule
- how to tell if your child’s immunisations are up to date
- how vaccinating your child protects them and other children too
Check your child’s Immunisation history statement to see if their immunisations are up to date.
Get the facts on the Department of Health immunisation facts website.
Read more customer news.