If you get a child care payment for approved care, complete your Child Care Subsidy assessment online now.
If you currently receive Child Care Rebate or Child Care Benefit for approved care, we’ll write to you from April.
We’ll ask you to complete a Child Care Subsidy assessment. This will help us check if you’re eligible for the new Child Care Subsidy and work out how much your subsidy will be.
How to complete your Child Care Subsidy assessment
Follow these easy steps:
- Sign in to your Centrelink online account through myGov
- Select complete your Child Care Subsidy assessment task
- Work through the steps. You’ll need to give us new information and confirm your details in the prefilled sections
You will need to give us:
- an estimate of your family income for 2018-2019
- your and your partner’s activity level
- the school status of your child, and
- confirmation of your child’s enrolment details
4. Confirm the information before you submit
It’s important you do this as soon as possible.
If you don’t, you will have to pay your child care fees in full from 2 July.
For help, use our online guide to complete your Child Care Subsidy assessment with your Centrelink online account.
Read more about:
- what you need to do to get Child Care Subsidy if you currently get a child care payment
- Child Care Subsidy (CCS)
- Additional Child Care Subsidy (ACCS)
Read more news for families.