Get updates on how your student claim is going using your Centrelink online account or electronic messaging.
Once you submit your claim online, you’ll get a receipt telling you:
- that you submitted your claim successfully
- the ID number of your claim
- an estimated completion date
- a link to track its progress.
You can track the progress of your claim in your Centrelink online account or Express Plus Centrelink mobile app. It’s easy to find out where your claim is up to and you won’t need to call or visit us.
If we approve your claim and you’ve subscribed to electronic messaging, you’ll get a notification by SMS or email. We’ll also send you a letter. The letter will tell you the date you’ll get your first payment and how much you’ll get.
There are 2 ways to subscribe to electronic messaging. You can either:
- give us a new mobile number or email address and we’ll automatically add you
- subscribe online.
Subscribe to electronic messaging for claim reminders and tracking.
Read more news for Students and trainees.