5 steps to reporting on your phone during your lunch break!
If you’re working while you study, you probably know you need to tell us what you earn so we pay you the right amount.
But, did you know you can tell us this info online?
It’s easy - you can have a burger in one hand, your phone in the other and report using:
- your Centrelink online account through myGov, or
- the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
Follow these 5 steps to report your income using the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app.
1. Sign in and select menu, then Report.
2. Select the arrows or swipe left or right to go to your current reporting period.
3. Touch the display of earned money and hours worked to enter your income details.
4. Select or add your employer using their ABN or business name, and enter your hours worked and income you earned.
5. Select the green tick icon, then read, accept and submit the declaration to finish reporting.
You generally need to report your income every 14 days. We’ll tell you when your reporting period starts and ends.
If you don’t have a reporting period, you still need to tell us about any changes in income.
Read our online guide for reporting employment income in your Centrelink online account.
Read more news for students and trainees.