If you update your address or accommodation details we may send you a new look Rent Certificate.
The new Rent Certificate is pre-filled with information you provide us when:
- submitting a new claim
- updating your address or accommodation details, or
- going through a review process
The Rent Certificate has a new look, better layout and is easier to understand. It’s much quicker to fill in and there are less chance for errors.
It’s important you keep your accommodation details up to date and tell us about changes to your circumstances. You can use your Centrelink online account through myGov or the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app. If you don’t have a myGov or Centrelink online account, create one today.
You can also tell us by calling phone self service.
Some changes we need to know about include:
- change of address
- change in the amount of rent you pay
- when people you share with move in or out of the house you live in
- read more about Rent Assistance
- read more about how to confirm or update your rent details
- view the Submitting documents using your Centrelink online account guide
Read more individuals news.