Save time by claiming Pensioner Education Supplement online

There are now more ways you can apply for Pensioner Education Supplement.

You now have the option to claim Pensioner Education Supplement online. You can do this using your Centrelink online account. If you don’t have one, you can set one up through myGov. If you don’t already have myGov, you’ll need to create an account and link your Centrelink account.

You can ask Oliver, the Digital Assistant, for help during your online claim. Oliver is on hand to answer any questions you have about your claim or how to upload documents. Oliver appears in a pop up box if you click the ‘Help’ button.

If you can’t claim online, you can still do it in person or over the phone.

If you’re claiming Pensioner Education Supplement for semester 2, you can claim up to 13 weeks before your course starts. That way, you’ll have your payment there when you need it.

Next steps

Read more about Pensioner Education Supplement and check if you’re eligible. If you are, claim online in your Centrelink online account through myGov.

You can ask us questions about student payments on our Student Update Facebook or  Twitter.

Read more news for students and trainees.

Page last updated: 21 May 2019

Was this page useful?
Why not?

Thank you for your feedback.