Don’t miss out on important information about changes that may affect you.
If your details have recently changed, it’s important you let us know.
Keeping us up to date means we can contact you with information about changes to payments and services.
To make sure you don’t miss important information, tell us if you’ve changed your:
- living arrangements, for example, if you own your own home, rent or live with parents
- email, or
- phone number
It’s also important to tell us if your circumstances change, so we can give you the right payment.
You can update your details:
- online with your Centrelink Online account through myGov, if you don’t have a myGov account create one today
- with our Express Plus mobile app
- at a service centre
- over the phone
View our step-by-step guide for updating your contact details through myGov.
Tell us if your circumstances change.
Follow us on Twitter @Centrelink for updates and to ask us general questions.
To learn more about our payments and services:
- subscribe to our regular news updates – news for people with disability
- view all payments for people living with an illness, injury or disability
- use our Payment and Service Finder to find, estimate and compare payments and services you may be eligible for
- watch our disability champion videos on YouTube