Older Australians subjects

A list of subjects for older Australians to help you find information about our payments and services.


  • A simple and secure way to access government services online and at myGov shopfronts.
  • We can help you to get information, payments and services if you need support.
  • Whether you are an older Australian planning for retirement or continuing to work past age pension age, we have payments and services to help with living costs.
  • If you travel or live outside Australia this may affect your health care, child support and Centrelink payments.




  • We check your employment income is correct so you get the right amount.
  • Our Express Plus mobile apps let you access your information and complete a range of services using your mobile device. We have apps for Centrelink, Medicare and Child Support.


  • We support people affected by family and domestic violence by providing information, resources and referrals.



  • We have a range of benefits, payments and services to help with the cost of health services, prescription medicines and medical equipment.
  • We have tools and information to help you start a budget.
  • Our role is to help you access payments, and connect you to local support services. We can help you find services you need, like legal and housing support.




  • If you’re looking for work, have recently lost your job, or are at risk of losing your job, there are payments and services to support you.




  • Payments and services for older Australians who are retired, planning for retirement or considering working past age pension age.


  • How to identify, report and protect yourself against scams pretending to be from us.
  • You can do most of your Centrelink, Medicare and Child Support business using our Express Plus mobile apps, online accounts or phone self service.
  • You can send us an image of your form, pay slip or other document straight from your mobile device or computer.
  • We provide support to grandparents, legal guardians and other family members who provide full time care for a child.


  • If you’re thinking about entering aged care, or you’re researching for someone you know, there are services and payments that can help.