Disability Support Pension
Financial help if you have a permanent physical, intellectual or psychiatric condition that stops you from working.
- between 16 years of age and age pension age
- have a permanent medical condition that stops you from working
- meet residency requirements
- meet income and assets tests
An income support payment if you can’t work or study for a while because of illness, injury or disability.
- at least 22 but under age pension age
- in a job or getting ABSTUDY or Austudy as a full time student
- under the income and assets test limits
Centrelink payment summaries are now available
Your 2017-18 Centrelink payment summary details are pre-filled for you in myTax.
We’re starting to balance family assistance payments!
Do you know what you need to do?
Making a claim? We need your tax file number
It’s important you give us your tax file number (TFN) when you claim.
Do you have a new mobile number? Need a myGov code to sign in?
No worries! Update your mobile number online so you can still get your myGov code.
Improve how you manage your money
It might be hard to manage your money, but we’ve got some great advice.
Family and domestic violence
We support people affected by family and domestic violence by providing information, resources and referrals.