Disability Support Pension
Financial help if you have a permanent physical, intellectual or psychiatric condition that stops you from working.
- between 16 years of age and age pension age
- have a permanent medical condition that stops you from working
- meet residency requirements
- meet income and assets tests
An income support payment if you can’t work or study for a while because of illness, injury or disability.
- at least 22 but under age pension age
- in a job or getting ABSTUDY or Austudy as a full time student
- under the income and assets test limits
New improvements to Payment and Service Finder
We’ve separated our Payment and Service Finder tool so you can get the information you need faster.
Keep your personal details safe from scammers
In Scams Awareness Week, we remind you to be wary of scammers pretending to be from trusted organisations, like Centrelink.
A better way to navigate our website
We’re making it easier to find the information you need.
How to avoid an interest charge on your Centrelink debt
To avoid an interest charge, you need to pay back any money you owe us.
Improve how you manage your money
It might be hard to manage your money, but we’ve got some great advice.
Family and domestic violence
We support people affected by family and domestic violence by providing information, resources and referrals.