Disability Support Pension
Financial help if you have a permanent physical, intellectual or psychiatric condition that stops you from working.
- between 16 years of age and age pension age
- have a permanent medical condition that stops you from working
- meet residency requirements
- meet income and assets tests
An income support payment if you can’t work or study for a while because of illness, injury or disability.
- at least 22 but under age pension age
- in a job or getting ABSTUDY or Austudy as a full time student
- under the income and assets test limits
How to avoid an interest charge on your Centrelink debt
To avoid an interest charge, you need to pay back any money you owe us.
Submit your health care card online claim before 11 May
Have you started an online claim for a health care card? You need to submit it soon or you’ll have to start again.
Use our online guides to get help with Centrelink
Our online guides have step by step instructions to help you use your Centrelink online account.
Public holiday closure, reporting and payment arrangements
We'll be closed on ANZAC Day and want to help you plan so you still get paid.
Complete our people with disability communication survey
Have your say and help us make sure we’re supporting your information needs.
Family and domestic violence
We support people affected by family and domestic violence by providing information, resources and referrals.