Disability Support Pension
Financial help if you have a permanent physical, intellectual or psychiatric condition that stops you from working.
- between 16 years of age and age pension age
- have a permanent medical condition that stops you from working
- meet residency requirements
- meet income and assets tests
An income support payment if you can’t work or study for a while because of illness, injury or disability.
- at least 22 but under age pension age
- in a job or getting ABSTUDY or Austudy as a full time student
- under the income and assets test limits
Record your same-sex marriage with us
We recognise same-sex marriages that happen overseas and in Australia.
Employment help if you have a disability, illness or injury
There’s professional support if you have a disability, illness or injury and need help to find or keep a job.
We need to know about changes to your living situation
If you get Rent Assistance there are a few things you can do to make sure we pay you the right amount.
Changes to the way you sign in to the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
You’ll need to use your myGov details to sign in.
Complete our people with disability communication survey
Have your say and help us make sure we’re supporting your information needs.
Family and domestic violence
We support people affected by family and domestic violence by providing information, resources and referrals.