Disability Support Pension
Financial help if you have a permanent physical, intellectual or psychiatric condition that stops you from working.
- between 16 years of age and age pension age
- have a permanent medical condition that stops you from working
- meet residency requirements
- meet income and assets tests
An income support payment if you can’t work or study for a while because of illness, injury or disability.
- at least 22 but under age pension age
- in a job or getting ABSTUDY or Austudy as a full time student
- under the income and assets test limits
Use myGov sign in details for the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
You can also set up your myGov PIN for easy and secure access.
New look Rent Certificate is now pre-filled with your details
If you update your address or accommodation details we may send you a new look Rent Certificate.
Public holiday closure, reporting and payment arrangements
We will be closed for the Easter public holidays and we want to help you plan so you still get paid.
Program of Support requirements for Disability Support Pension
Before you claim Disability Support Pension, make sure you’re aware of Program of Support requirements.
Complete our people with disability communication survey
Have your say and help us make sure we’re supporting your information needs.
Family and domestic violence
We support people affected by family and domestic violence by providing information, resources and referrals.