Disability Support Pension
Financial help if you have a permanent physical, intellectual or psychiatric condition that stops you from working.
- between 16 years of age and age pension age
- have a permanent medical condition that stops you from working
- meet residency requirements
- meet income and assets tests
An income support payment if you can’t work or study for a while because of illness, injury or disability.
- at least 22 but under age pension age
- in a job or getting ABSTUDY or Austudy as a full time student
- under the income and assets test limits
Your Centrelink payment summary is available in early July 2018
From mid-July, payment summary details will be pre-filled for people using myTax. We’ll tell you when this happens.
New rules for job seekers who miss requirements
From 1 July 2018, there are new rules and stronger penalties for job seekers who don’t meet their requirements.
Get SMS messages to help remind you to report your income
To get a reminder from us, you’ll need to have a mobile phone number and subscribe to the Electronic Messaging Service.
We’ll start balancing your Family Tax Benefit payments soon
Preparing now can save you time later.
Improve how you manage your money
It might be hard to manage your money, but we’ve got some great advice.
Family and domestic violence
We support people affected by family and domestic violence by providing information, resources and referrals.