A group of payments for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander students or apprentices.

Eligibility basics

  • you're an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Australian, and
  • in an approved course, Australian Apprenticeship or traineeship, and
  • not getting another payment to study or train
The 2018–19 Budget has Youth and Students measures that may change this information. Some changes are subject to the passage of legislation.

Page last updated: 1 June 2018