Carer Payment

Medical reports

We use medical reports to check if we can pay you Carer Payment. Health professionals who treat the person you are providing care for must complete these reports.

You need a medical report and a claim form to get this payment.

In some cases we may use an existing medical report for your claim.

To find out if you need a new medical report and get a claim form:

This information was printed Thursday 23 May 2019 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.

Page last updated: 22 May 2019